Describe me in one word - Andy Lua

Andy Lua

Scuba diving . Cycling . Conservation

Describe me in one word

Andy Lua: Love our ocean, care of our marine lifes. my conservation works includes recreational research about shark, coral propagation and debris cleanup. Feel free to download/share the pictures for usage. and if you are happy to hire me, feel free to contact me here. You can also look for me to start diving courses, cycling advice & to involve in conservation toward charity. This is how i make my living.

Pictures top: poser

Location: Paradigm Mall KL

Join me as: The shark friend, Coral gardener, Marine debris ranger

What : Describe me in one word

What i have got: Handsome, Peramah, ugly, mr.nice guy, epicurean (someone who know how to enjoy life), shark-friend, dancer, loves the ocean(ocean lover), fun, cool, complicated, crazy, madness, bubbly, a fish, happy-go-lucky, cheerful, gentleman, friendly.

What's next: You decide! 

Special shout out: Epicurean!

No comments:

Meshbag for marine debris-EveryDIVE